Values & Vision
• Family – we value authentic relationships with each other. “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:35
• Biblical – We use scripture as the foundation for all we do. “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105
• Enthusiastic – We worship joyfully and like to have fun. “Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.” Psalm 100:2
• Generous – Seeing needs and meeting them. “Do good, be rich in good works, be generous and ready to share.” 1 Timothy 6:18
• Serving – We value each other’s talents/gifts. “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” 1 Peter 4:10
To be a thriving church where families experience life together by connecting to Christ, growing in Spirit and serving generously.